Western Post Dec Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jorasic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know they send some out this past monday. Does anyone know when Western is gonna hand out the next acceptances? We wait another 30-45 days?

Members don't see this ad.

I know they send some out this past monday. Does anyone know when Western is gonna hand out the next acceptances? We wait another 30-45 days?

The depositis for the batch of offers they sent out on Monday are DUE on 24 Feb. I know they are doing interviews on 25 Feb. Westerm has a quick turnaround from what I gather. As far as number of deposits received, I don't know, and they won't know un til 24 Feb. I imagine like most schools, they will interview only as much as they have to. Also, if you check predents.com, there are several people on the waitlist.

on 1 Dec, the school sent out enough offers to "fill" the class completely. Obvisouly, not all accepted. I think they filled about half before the artificial 1st round closing date of 15 Jan. I imagine they sent out enough offers on 25 Jan to "fill" the remainder of the class. How many of those offers to be accepted is to be determined.