Western re-review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikeeb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just got a letter from COMP and they said i was not picked for interview, but was going to be reviewed again after jan 15. What you guys think my chances are of getting one???? i gotta decide on schools and want to know which ones are lost causes....thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat as you! I think it means we're on a pre-interview hold, which is good because we haven't been rejected yet. But I'd love an interview!! Anyone have luck getting an interview/acceptance from COMP that was on last year's hold list?

I got one of those letters today too. Not really sure how to take it.

Members don't see this ad :)
just got a letter from COMP and they said i was not picked for interview, but was going to be reviewed again after jan 15. What you guys think my chances are of getting one???? i gotta decide on schools and want to know which ones are lost causes....thanks!!
I don't think anyone knows the percentage of those who are interviewed from the pre-interview hold. However, after Dec 14th, there will be a bunch of seats available since people will be putting deposits at other schools. I'm sure they will be interviewing more after the holiday season. Best of luck.

I don't think anyone knows the percentage of those who are interviewed from the pre-interview hold. However, after Dec 14th, there will be a bunch of seats available since people will be putting deposits at other schools. I'm sure they will be interviewing more after the holiday season. Best of luck.

I had forgotten about the December deposit deadline. Your right, they will be opening a bunch of seats, good to know. However I still would rather be one of the people sending in a deposit right now, but I'll take what I can get!;)