Western supplemental app question helpppp!!!!!!

Started by Paulo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Paulo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Identify one social problem in the United States that is of concern to you. What do you believe are some possible solutions?


HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THIS...IS HEALTH CARE A GOOD ANSWER????
 
Identify one social problem in the United States that is of concern to you. What do you believe are some possible solutions?


HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THIS...IS HEALTH CARE A GOOD ANSWER????

I have also talked about the healthcare and I think it is good... On the other hand, if you and I are thinking the same, probably many other applicants think the same, so it even would be better for us to think about another problem!

What is your idea bout this question:

9. Describe your participation in extra-curricular activities (campus and/or community) - that youfeel may enhance your application. Include all offices and other leadership positions held. Ifyou have not participated, indicate why.

I don't know what this question is about. Isn't all this information on the Pharmcas application? If yes, do they want something new, or more explanation? Or do they just want us to repeat them? Do you know?