Western supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prepharm08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm working on Western's supplemental and I've noticed that I cannot list all of my prerequisites onto the worksheet. Ex. Western requires that I take a series of math courses (3 quarter), but there's only enough room for 2 math classes..etc.. How did you guys resolve this problem? Thanks in advance! 😀
 
ran into problem with biochem too... they only have 2 quarter worth of space but require 3 quarters.
 
Just call em up and ask 🙂 .. there nice there and will help you when need be to be honest.
 
I'm working on Western's supplemental and I've noticed that I cannot list all of my prerequisites onto the worksheet. Ex. Western requires that I take a series of math courses (3 quarter), but there's only enough room for 2 math classes..etc.. How did you guys resolve this problem? Thanks in advance! 😀

include the 3rd quarter class on a blank supplemental form for that page.