Western U/COMP Rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluerose786

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have questions regarding COMP's third and fourth year rotation opportunities. I've heard this so far: (1) You have options at various locations in California and out-of-state; (2) There are international rotation opportunities for 4th years; (3) You can stay in So Cal (near COMP) for rotations if you want. My questions are: Is it very difficult to obtain and set up rotations, I mean, do the office people work with you? Is it inconvenient to move around every few months...how does housing work? I hope that COMP has positive rotation opportunities/experiences overall. I know sometimes it's difficult. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. If you're a current 3rd or 4th yr COMP student, please reply!

Members don't see this ad.

I too am very curious about this. I want to attend COMP but not if the clinical rotations aren't very good and difficult to do. You'd think, though, that COMP would have great rotations due to all the big teaching hospitals in the area. Any help would be great!