western U deposit?

Started by pcmanla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pcmanla

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi... guys
anyone who already made deposit ($500) get any letter or email back from western U?
i didn't get any message from them yet even though i made it in Feb..
is it normal?
also, i wonder when they send immunization verification paper..
 
Hmm.... I hope not the Feb 24th interview, because I haven't heard anything yet.......
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i had interview in January.. is there anyone who got interview in Jan or anyone who know about it?
hope see you all at western U..^^😍
 
hi... guys
anyone who already made deposit ($500) get any letter or email back from western U?
i didn't get any message from them yet even though i made it in Feb..
is it normal?
also, i wonder when they send immunization verification paper..

Hey pcmanla,

I made my deposit in early Jan and got a letter verifying they received my deposit a few weeks later (3-4 wks). I actually heard faster than that b/c I attached a note with my deposit asking them to e-mail me at _________ once they receive my deposit. Regardless, you'll get it sometime in March.

I don't know when they will send the immunization verification paper. If you are curious, you should e-mail Dr. Gugelchuck regarding your status.

I'll see ya in the fall! 🙂
 
Hey pcmanla,

I made my deposit in early Jan and got a letter verifying they received my deposit a few weeks later (3-4 wks). I actually heard faster than that b/c I attached a note with my deposit asking them to e-mail me at _________ once they receive my deposit. Regardless, you'll get it sometime in March.

I don't know when they will send the immunization verification paper. If you are curious, you should e-mail Dr. Gugelchuck regarding your status.

I'll see ya in the fall! 🙂
😍 thanks.. i am looking forward to seeing you in this fall, too...
 
hey there ilovepharm, hope i'll see u at western in the fall. what were ur stats again? have u gotten ur BS or BA? it seems like they placed anyone who doesnt have a bs or ba on hold.

Status: Waiting for response
Interview: Feb 24th
BS Biology (May 2007)
Overall gpa: 3.57
Science Gpa: 3.45

anh80, I hope I'll see you there too. I really want to go to Western! It's close to home, but far enough for a little independence. 😛 Hehe. It seems a bunch of people from the Dec 2nd interview will be reviewed with my group as well. This saturday is the 2 week mark from my interview, so bunches of us should be hearing next week or so....I can't believe you get 5 freebie points just for having a Bachelor's...and my interview was very so-so.... 😎
 
WesternU does send a letter to confirm that they received your deposit. I just received an email stating that they verified my immunization record.

Good luck to all who are waiting.
 
Status: Waiting for response
Interview: Feb 24th
BS Biology (May 2007)
Overall gpa: 3.57
Science Gpa: 3.45

anh80, I hope I'll see you there too. I really want to go to Western! It's close to home, but far enough for a little independence. 😛 Hehe. It seems a bunch of people from the Dec 2nd interview will be reviewed with my group as well. This saturday is the 2 week mark from my interview, so bunches of us should be hearing next week or so....I can't believe you get 5 freebie points just for having a Bachelor's...and my interview was very so-so.... 😎


Have you heard anything from them yet? I am so nervous. A couple people have posted that they received their acceptance letter today. Hopefully mine is in the mail, making its way toward me 😎 .
Where is the mailman...😍