Western U DPT 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c_quacker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I sent in my application this morning as well as the supplemental apps. I'm wondering if I applied too late?
Did anyone get accepted into the program already?
How was the interview? What should I expect and how should I prepare the interview? Are there specific interview questions you can share here?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think they send out the first wave of interviews till next month. I got an email a few weeks ago saying my app was completed but that's all. You're good!

I don't think they send out the first wave of interviews till next month. I got an email a few weeks ago saying my app was completed but that's all. You're good!
Yayy I guess I sort of made it just in time haha
Thank you! Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied last month and I've only gotten the same email about having completed my application. :)

I recieved an interview invitation last week for 1/12/16
I think all their interviews will be held in jan-feb

Yay I feel a bit hopeful haha! Thank you!

Does Western U also accept Letter of Appeals regarding GPA course retake concerns? I know some schools accept them via e-mail.. I'm wondering if I can do this for Western U? Any insights on this?

I received an interview invitation for 1/12 as well! I got the email that my app was ready for review on 9/24.

Good luck on your interviews!
Hopefully you guys can provide some info and experience regarding the interview later on :)

I'm still waiting for ptcas to finish processing my apps to send to schools. -.- (sigh)

Hey Guys
i recieved my interview for 1/12/16. Does anyone have any advice about the interview process?

Did you see the link they sent in the email? There was a ton of good info about the process and what to expect. Beyond that, I suggest practicing. Think of life experiences you might be able to draw on to answer questions about ethics, etc.

Congrats! I got an interview too for 1/28

Good luck to everyone

I'm interviewing on 2/2! Good luck everyone :)

Interviewing on 1/28 as well! Best of luck to you all.

Hi everyone,
I sent in my application this morning as well as the supplemental apps. I'm wondering if I applied too late?
Did anyone get accepted into the program already?
How was the interview? What should I expect and how should I prepare the interview? Are there specific interview questions you can share here?

Thank you!

Did you ever hear back?! Also, what did everyone answer for the secondary app questions asking if you've applied to other PT programs? Thank you!!!

Did you ever hear back?! Also, what did everyone answer for the secondary app questions asking if you've applied to other PT programs? Thank you!!!
Hello there. I applied to and was accepted to Western last cycle (declined for another school). The secondary app was an essay about the learning philosophy. Let me know if you have any other questions about their application process..