Western U housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thedoctorwho

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I'm just wondering if anyone has some insight to the housing next to the Western U campus? I'm planning on living with my cat, so anyplace that allows pets is already upwards of $800, so I figured I might as well live across the street. I was really excited for the 777 Place apartments, but then I read that it's just the renamed version of The Met, which has horrible reviews.

Does anyone have any opinions about 777? Or can anyone please suggest other housing either next to campus or even further away that allows pets that's pretty good? I'm not from the area, so any comments would be appreciated! Thanks! ☺