Western U March Interview.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smallkitty00

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did they call people already/ I haven't received anything.....

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm.. I remember I saw someone say that they got a call for the March interview a couple of days ago.

Hmm.. I remember I saw someone say that they got a call for the March interview a couple of days ago.

Yes, I found it. Somebody got called on Feb 17th...That means NO MORE HOPE for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
2 people I talked to said they received the call for february interview only a week before so there's still hope.

2 people I talked to said they received the call for february interview only a week before so there's still hope.

Yeah, I saw that too. I will keep checking my voice mail from now on....Thanks.

smallkitty,

Last year, I got an interview call 5 days before the acutal interview date. This was for the last interview too.

Don't lose hope until it's over. Good luck.

It's still pretty early so don't worry. Also, since many people have been receiving acceptance letters from all over, hopefully they will turn down Western's interview and open up more spots. I got called for the recent Feb interview only 9 days before the interview. I'm just super anxious about the results. Please let me in!! :eek:

anyone else heard anything? I called them a month ago, so I don't wanna keep calling to bother them....

People should be hearing by around now... it's almost 2 weeks before the interview. As for bugging Western, if you make anonymous calls, then it should be okay....:D

Don't worry too much. I didn't get called for my interview until four days before my interview date. You still have time. :)

Yes, I found it. Somebody got called on Feb 17th...That means NO MORE HOPE for me.

Don't worry.. like others have said, they like to call last minute. I know my friend got called 2/22 for the 2/24 interview! I thought they called me last minute (called me 9 days before).

Don't worry.. like others have said, they like to call last minute. I know my friend got called 2/22 for the 2/24 interview! I thought they called me last minute (called me 9 days before).

Wow...that is very late. I read on therir website that they called about a month before the interview date. This wait is so long.

Yes there is still hope!
I called them on Tuesday (3/6) to check my status. They said they would call me a 2-3 weeks before the interivew, but they called me right back the next day for their March interview.

Goodluck guys.

Any opionon on airports, ground transportation, and hotels? I will be coming from Marlyand!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received a call inviting me for the march interview =).

Lastemp and Gramarye...How did you do on your interview? Did you get accepted?
Thanks

Did anyone get an email concerning the interview. I called to confirm my interview and they said that I would be recieving an email and I haven't gotten anything and Im not really sure what would be in the email (interview info, or just a confirmation).

has anyone been on the hold list and then received an interview? i got put on the hold list at western so i am wondering if i have any chance at all

has anyone been on the hold list and then received an interview? i got put on the hold list at western so i am wondering if i have any chance at all

I think hold status before an interview means that you're still in consideration for the last interview. In case some people decline their interviews, Western will call applicants from pre-interview hold list.

that made me feel better :) so i guess i still have a chance then

Lastemp and Gramarye...How did you do on your interview? Did you get accepted?
Thanks

I interviewed in December. I got a call and letter of acceptance about 2 weeks later. In all honesty I thought my interview was pretty mediocre. The questions were standard. My interviewers were polite and they tried to make me feel as comfortable as possible. If you want details you can PM me. However, I think the interview feedback section does a good job of prepping you. Good luck to everyone with interviews!

Last edited: