I just got my letter of acceptance yesturday!!! My interview was on the second to last day, and I've been on the waitling list since April. The day before I got my letter, I called Western to try and find out more info (how many people are on the list, have they picked anybody off the list, etc), and she told me that they actually JUST started picking people from the waitlist as of last thursday. But I'd try calling, and find out if they can answer any questions that you may have. I did ask her if it would be beneficial to send my transcripts to Western. She said it would be good if there were good marks from the previous quarter or semester that you would want the admissions committee to see. So I'd suggest that to make yourself stand out more. 😳) Also... just to be prepared... get all of your things prepared (i.e. physical, find your shot records, make sure things are up to date) because when they notify you last minute, they dont give you much time to get alot of those things done...
I wish you the BEST of luck and hope that I will get to see you as my classmate!!!!! If you have any other questions, just ask!!!! 😳)
Also... have you been calling them and emailing them to find out more info??