Western U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eyeball4lyfe

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! How long does it normally take to hear back from Western U and how was your experience? I'm checking the portal but I don't see anything about status. I'm stressing lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my application in July and they reached out to me for an interview in the beginning of September so don't stress! I feel like their admissions office is a little slow compared to other schools but they will get to you eventually. I got all of my interviews within 2 weeks of my application verification except for Western for reference.