Western U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shishkabab

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone Western U students attending this fall starting looking for housing yet? Any advice on living in Pomona or just outside? What's up with Helix?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone Western U students attending this fall starting looking for housing yet? Any advice on living in Pomona or just outside? What's up with Helix?

I have started looking for housing...but I have no idea where to live...and I need to find a roommate. Helix looks nice but I hear it has a waitlist. I also heard it is better to live a little outside pomona in chino hills. Have you had any ideas?

Ya,,,,heard the same kind of stuff. live in chino hills, or san dimas, or claremont (SP?).

Members don't see this ad :)
Any guys interested in getting a 2 bedroom at Helix, message me ASAP.

chino hills is your best bet in that area

I have started looking for housing...but I have no idea where to live...and I need to find a roommate. Helix looks nice but I hear it has a waitlist. I also heard it is better to live a little outside pomona in chino hills. Have you had any ideas?

Pomona is scary :D .

If I were you you I'd check out

Phillips Ranch (a part of Pomona thats nicer)
Diamond Bar
Chino Hills
San Dimas

edit- I've lived in Phillips Ranch my whole life so if you guys have questions about this part of so cal just pm me or ask here.