Western Univ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FightingIllini1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone's status say complete? App sent July 4th but it still says my aadsas application and dat scores are not recieved. Just wondering if this is the same case for everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone's status say complete? App sent July 4th but it still says my aadsas application and dat scores are not recieved. Just wondering if this is the same case for everyone.

Mine is all received. I don't think they dumped in their apps and started looking at stuff until just last week.

.?.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
My app and dat scores were received by them July 20th. (my app was sent in the first batch by aadsas)

my app was sent july 4th too, but it still hasn't been downloaded. i talked to an admissions person last week and she said that they still haven't started downloading them. but if first batch people have theirs complete, our batch should be complete any day now.

Western emails you when they receive everything. Got an email today saying that now my application is eligible for review and will be sent to the Admissions Committee. (under Application Summery it just says Application Materials Received- and my mailing date was 6/27 btw though the last received date under Application Summery was for my prereq worksheet on 7/11).

The website that we can check is the same as the secondary application website right? My AADSAS was mailed on 7/18, but haven't been posted on Western's website yet.

The website that we can check is the same as the secondary application website right? My AADSAS was mailed on 7/18, but haven't been posted on Western's website yet.

Yeah, it's under Application Summery when you log into your secondary app and click on "Fall 2012". Mine took a while for them to post- I submitted 6/27/11 and they posted my app on July 20th. Though the supplemental app and fee were a lot quicker to post. Also they emailed me when they received and posted the prereq form.

Yeah, it's under Application Summery when you log into your secondary app and click on "Fall 2012". Mine took a while for them to post- I submitted 6/27/11 and they posted my app on July 20th. Though the supplemental app and fee were a lot quicker to post. Also they emailed me when they received and posted the prereq form.

Thanks! That's exactly why I asked about posting dates since supplemental app and the pre-req is posted super fast. (like...a day or two)