Western University Evaluation Forms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

googleit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was looking at Western University's website and noticed that there are evaluation forms which are required in the supplemental application. My question is: should we get the same people who are writing our letters for PharmCAS to fill them out or would it be to my advantage to get other people to fill them out so that I have 6 different recommenders? Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, I read somewhere or maybe I called them. . but my understanding was that they do not look at the pharmcas ones.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think they'll be using the same forms for 2008?
I sure hope so because I already sent my Recommenders that eval form on their website :\

If I remember correctly, I read somewhere or maybe I called them. . but my understanding was that they do not look at the pharmcas ones.

?????

PharmCAS instruction for Western says to send the LOR directly to the school...so i doubt they care if it's the same as the PharmCAS ones or not...as long as it's written by the approved categories of people that can write it...

There's nothing wrong with having the 3 that wrote your PharmCAS ones print out an extra copy--to send to Western. The Western eval has 2 extra sheets with "check mark" answers which should only take an additional 5 mins. max for the evaluator...

i hate how western requires the writers to give you the envelope!!

my professor is out for the summer and there's no way to give her my signed evaluation form and then get her sealed enveloped back to me unless we mail stuff to each other...which will take WEEKS.

how did you guys go about this??

i hate how western requires the writers to give you the envelope!!

my professor is out for the summer and there's no way to give her my signed evaluation form and then get her sealed enveloped back to me unless we mail stuff to each other...which will take WEEKS.

how did you guys go about this??

fill out the form. sign it. scan it. e-mail it. Let the prof. print it out and mail it to you. its faster than mailing it both ways.