Western University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minky

Scholl class of 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to Western University interview?
If yes, how was the school?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Have you gotten an interview from them yet?

Yes, I got an interview from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I just got an interview from Western Podiatric.

Do you still remember what questions you were asked? I have mine next week and I am worried since I want to go to western badly.

Thanks!

I was interviewed at Western on last Thursday and was accepted. The school was really decent, but the interview day is a bit less organized compared to DMU. Great program and strong faculty, you can tell the staff really have a great vision of where the school and the filed is going. What I wished I can gain more from my interview was a tour of their facilities, we only got to see the anatomy lab and lecture halls. I guess it was just an unlucky day for me cuz people were buzy and the simulation labs were occupied for testing. Interview was closed-file, all behavior-based questions. Such as describe a difficult situation, things like that.

I was interviewed at Western on last Thursday and was accepted. The school was really decent, but the interview day is a bit less organized compared to DMU. Great program and strong faculty, you can tell the staff really have a great vision of where the school and the filed is going. What I wished I can gain more from my interview was a tour of their facilities, we only got to see the anatomy lab and lecture halls. I guess it was just an unlucky day for me cuz people were buzy and the simulation labs were occupied for testing. Interview was closed-file, all behavior-based questions. Such as describe a difficult situation, things like that.

How was the anatomy lab? They wouldn't let us in during my interview.

How was the anatomy lab? They wouldn't let us in during my interview.

Hey Guys! Im interviewing at Scholl and Western soon. Please fill me in on your experiences.