Western University interviews

Started by tanyas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I worked w/a buncha western students this wknd at a health fair in OC. They all seemed really cool. They were doing cholesterol screens and had the longest line at the booths. Dunno about iv'ing there.

Lyzziebeth, a classmate of mine at SC and SDNer, was accepted there. You can ask her about western.
 
Yeah, I am just wondering how the school goes in terms of giving out interviews?🙄
 
If I remember correctly, you're divided into a couple of groups. From there you go on a tour and then you can ask the student that's leading the tour questions and whatnot. Then, you have an interview with a faculty member and student. Then, you have an essay to complete. My essay on something that was pretty much opinion based. Hope that helps!!