Western University IPBP Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indipharma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have an interview for IPBP program of western university, ca. their interview dates are 31st march and 1st april. just wanted to know how many other people are going for the same?
if anyone has given the interview last year, please share your experience and advices. how is the IA exam and interview? what are the stats? how many students are usually there on the interview? I really want to attend this school ..good luck to everyone else too..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,
I have an interview for IPBP program of western university, ca. their interview dates are 31st march and 1st april. just wanted to know how many other people are going for the same?
if anyone has given the interview last year, please share your experience and advices. how is the IA exam and interview? what are the stats? how many students are usually there on the interview? I really want to attend this school ..good luck to everyone else too..

Hi i m on 31st march.........

i'm on the first! i'm just curious. how well did you guys study and did you guys use any of the books they listed as references???:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm on the first! i'm just curious. how well did you guys study and did you guys use any of the books they listed as references???:confused:

Univ provide list for reference books??????????
if you have then please send me

well i am hardly done with the material, forget any other material. does anyone know how many people are gonna be there?

well i am hardly done with the material, forget any other material. does anyone know how many people are gonna be there?

Well, they interview 40 student each day. so total 80 student for 20 seats....
wat abt ur study??????
All IS WELL..........

looks like mods gave up on moving threads lol

hmm..so the probability of getting in is quite high right?
about my study, i am trying hard..i am also studying for like 6 courses..but i am happy to hear that the competition has lowered down. have you applied elsewhere or got in anywhere else?

hey i will be there on 31 st.I went for the interview last year also.

Hi friends, I got an interview @ western on the 31st. gud to know that u people are joining me. Howz ur preparation for the IA exam goin? I just checked out their website and they say there will be an essay writing too..does anyone know about it? gud luck everybody and will see u guys on 31st:)

Last edited:
Hey friends, is anybody coming from LAX, if yes let me know the details, would like to share a ride

Hi guys,

Hello! I know I'm a year late, but I got an interview for the IPBP program March 31st 2012 :) Just wondering what was the interview and IA exam like? What did they ask you? Did you get accepted into the course? Any advice would be greatly appreciated? Thanks :)

Hello! I know I'm a year late, but I got an interview for the IPBP program March 31st 2012 :) Just wondering what was the interview and IA exam like? What did they ask you? Did you get accepted into the course? Any advice would be greatly appreciated? Thanks :)

Me too got an interview invite for 31mar2012..... I dont know what to expect during interview... Would really appreciate any help/advice ...Thanks!!!

Me too got an interview invite for 31mar2012..... I dont know what to expect during interview... Would really appreciate any help/advice ...Thanks!!!

cool! i guess ill see you there :) what country are you from? Im from Australia :D
yeah i think the study guide will be available as of tomorrow..but any other tips would be greatly appreciated :D

Hi All,
I was just wondering if anyone has gotten access to the Internal Assesment Study Guide yet? It says that you have to pay $250 to access it, but it doesnt provide any details as to where to pay and how to pay (I think its by cheque)..but after I received the email inviting me for an interview, they said they'd send another emailing giving details on accessing the study guide and I still have not received one yet?

Let me know if youre in the same situation, Thanks :)

Hi guys I also have an interview on MARCH 31 2012...Any advice or suggestions???

HEY HOW ARE U I HAVE INTERVIEW ON 31ST MARCH 2012 WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM? i AM COMING FROM NJ

anybody heard about acceptance for IPBP at westernU for 03/31 interview/........

hurrayyyyy!!!!! finally got accepted at NOVA, i was wating for western but now i m accepting at nova..since nova is best as well as very low tution fees compare to western 50% less over all cost than western...i m glad i got accepted at nova....also i m looking for roommate to share apartment if anyone interested let me know...