Western University of Health Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTbabe7

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I have decided to attend Western University of Health Sciences in the fall! :) I’m super excited. Anyone else going to Western? Would love to get in touch with some future classmates! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted into Western too! Not sure that there is a group yet.

Hi all! I have decided to attend Western University of Health Sciences in the fall! :) I’m super excited. Anyone else going to Western? Would love to get in touch with some future classmates! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group yet?

Hi!!! I have also just accepted my seat at Western this coming Fall as well! We should coordinate a facebook group.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!!! I have also just accepted my seat at Western this coming Fall as well! We should coordinate a facebook group.
I am also attending Western in the fall! Would love to be apart of that group if one is made!

Reactions: 1 user

Congrats! I’m not sure if we are suppose to make the FB group or someone does on their end?

Congrats! I’m not sure if we are suppose to make the FB group or someone does on their end?
Yeah I am not too sure! I tried to search past classes and nothing came up! I am sure we can coordinate one once we have everyones info through Canvas or something. Excited to meet everyone!!