Western University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mj0620

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an invite today for the 12/9 interview. Did anyone else get one too?

Does anyone know how they assign interview invites? And to those who have been interviewed already for this cycle, how was it?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got an invite today for the 12/9 interview. Did anyone else get one too?

Does anyone know how they assign interview invites? And to those who have been interviewed already for this cycle, how was it?
I got the same interview date too. I read that there would be 2 on 1 interview and 1 written essay. My friend who got interview around October said it was tough :(

I got the same interview date too. I read that there would be 2 on 1 interview and 1 written essay. My friend who got interview around October said it was tough :(

Oh no, I'm so nervous :( Did your friend get in? And also when did you submit your app?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh no, I'm so nervous :( Did your friend get in? And also when did you submit your app?
I heard that she was on waitlist, hopefully, she can get in. I submitted my app on the October 31st lol because just forgot about the secondary app until the last min =D

I heard that she was on waitlist, hopefully, she can get in. I submitted my app on the October 31st lol because just forgot about the secondary app until the last min =D

Hahah I submitted mine on November 1, so I was surprised to hear back from them already because I thought admissions was rolling basis!

Well hope to see you at the interview then :)

Hahah I submitted mine on November 1, so I was surprised to hear back from them already because I thought admissions was rolling basis!

Well hope to see you at the interview then :)

Hope to see you there too :)

I also got an invite on 12/9 as well! Hope to see you guys there!

Application submitted on September 6. But processed on November 8th. Only received a "Application processed and currently being reviewed email."

Anyone in my situation? Should I be worried?

Application submitted on September 6. But processed on November 8th. Only received a "Application processed and currently being reviewed email."

Anyone in my situation? Should I be worried?

I submitted on November 1st, processed on November 16, and invited to interview on November 17. I don't think you have to worry, there are multiple interview dates and they send invitations a few weeks before each interview date.

I had an interview December 9th. How did everyones interview go? I thought the HRST test was pretty difficult, what about you guys?

I thought the HRST test was okay. I think the thing I struggled the most on was the interview. I was really nervous at first and I think it definitely showed. :(

I thought the HRST test was okay. I think the thing I struggled the most on was the interview. I was really nervous at first and I think it definitely showed. :(
I feel like i was just overthinking the test LOL. And honestly sometime you think it shows and they hear your shakyness but they totally dont! I learned this in my stupid communications class haha! Im sure you did great!

I feel like i was just overthinking the test LOL. And honestly sometime you think it shows and they hear your shakyness but they totally dont! I learned this in my stupid communications class haha! Im sure you did great!

Hahah that's what I learned in my com class too! Hope we hear back from them soon..

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear back yet?

Submitted 11/2 (lol didn’t know they went on eastern time oops). I wasn’t really expecting much cause I submitted late and rushed with the supplemental questions.

Around 11/29 they let me know my app was being held cause I needed to send them my AP chem score, which I was using to satisfy the general chem requirement.

As of 12/18 I’ve been invited to interview 1/27

Heard back an hour ago! :) Check your portals!

I haven't gotten anything yet! Did they email you or did you check the portal?

Submitted 11/2 (lol didn’t know they went on eastern time oops). I wasn’t really expecting much cause I submitted late and rushed with the supplemental questions.

Around 11/29 they let me know my app was being held cause I needed to send them my AP chem score, which I was using to satisfy the general chem requirement.

As of 12/18 I’ve been invited to interview 1/27

Congrats on the interview and good luck!!

I got my acceptance e-mail!

Yay I finally got the email :)

Is Western your top school for you guys?