Western University

Started by rxplz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rxplz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when Western in Pomona usually starts sending out interview invites?
 
Does anyone know when Western in Pomona usually starts sending out interview invites?
According to last year's thread, the first person (in this forum, at least) to be invited was invited 11/14 for a 12/6 interview date. So I'm guessing it'll be about 3 weeks before, in mid-late November for a 12/12 date this year.
 
yes and apparently we will be notified with a phone call. So keep your phones on and check your messages. Just thought I would put that out there since I've had problems with my phone in the past. 😀