Western University

Started by youngrace
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

youngrace

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this a good school for pharm? And by good school, I mean one in which its students will find work fairly easily afterwards. The reason I ask is because I've never heard of the school before, prior to someone mentioning it. Their program seems to quite rigorous, and I got a generally good impression of the school environment.However, I still know very little about the post-grad stats, so if anyone could help me out that would be much appreciated! Thanks so much! 🙂
 
Are talking about the one in Pomona, CA? If so, I met a couple of pharmacists from my work that came from western.