Western - Worksheet Question

Started by Cooperylee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cooperylee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I was wondering if someone can help me out who applied to Western University of Health Science. I faxed my Prerequisite form to the admissions department but what i did not realize is that I did not turn in the repeated course sheet. The due date is on or before Nov 1st. On the document it mentions:

[Your completed worksheet should be emailed to [email protected], faxed to (909) 469 - 5425, or mailed via Certified Mail and must be received before we will process your application].

I sent the form today @5:30 to [email protected] but I remember the advisor said it takes 5-7 business days to compete the form. I am very certain that I am okay because I got an email from them saying that they got it, but I just tend to get worried with these kind of things. Please if you know any information please respond back. Thank you!