WESTERN!

Started by carolinev
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carolinev

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone had an interview at Western? I have one next week and was wondering if anyone could share some light on their overall experience? Please drop me a message if you're more comfortable with that. I could use the help!
 
Hi. I have an interview with Western in a couple of weeks. How did yours go? Any feedback/advice you could pass along? How many other people were at the interview day with you?
 
The interview itself was pretty casual and conversational consisting of mostly behavioral questions. I had two interviewers and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked about my volunteering and leadership experiences. My interviewers did not have access to my CV so it was completely closed file for me, not sure if this is the case for all applicants. There were only about 10-12 of us, so a relatively small group. If you have more specific questions, feel free to PM me!
 
Hi. I have an interview with Western in a couple of weeks. How did yours go? Any feedback/advice you could pass along? How many other people were at the interview day with you?
It was a very laid back interview! They were very nice and asked behavioral questions. Don't sweat it, be yourself. I quite enjoyed it. Make sure you can explain about your volunteer experience and leadership positions you've had and any difficult situations you've been in!