Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lotusflower

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all those who were accepted at western, did you guys get any other mail from them after your acceptance letters? I was just wondering when they will start sending us more news. I suppose its still fairly early though.

Thanks
 
No I have not received any other mail - but it is probably still too early. When I contacted the admissions director (to verify that they received my deposit) she said they will be sending out further info via mail & e-mail. So we'll definitely be getting more information from them...I just don't know when. Congrats on Western.