WesternU Alternate List

Started by dramalyfe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dramalyfe

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently got Waitlisted for WesternU's optometry program.
I was just wondering if anyone knew the chances of getting off that list? I'm just really worried because I'm not sure it not being ranked is a good or bad thing.

Please let me know!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OAT Scores: 300 Overall/270 Sciences
GPA: 3.4 overall/3.08 science

I would try getting your science at a 300 at least then your chances of getting off the waitlist and acceptance are more likely. Not super sure but that's at least what I've seen
 
I recently just got an email from them asking if I am still interested in being on the waitlist.

Did anyone else get that email that is on the waitlist?