WesternU/COMP interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ClubberLang

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those interviewing at COMP, did you receive any type of confirmation email/snail mail after setting it up? they said they would send something but i never got it, and i dont want to bug them. i am interviewing on 9/23. thanks

clubber

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't received anything and they didn't mention sending anything. I did receive an invitation to their Osteopathic Awareness Conference, was this what they were sending you?

thats what the woman said. she quickly went over what we will be doing during the day and said she would email me all the info in a confirmation email. i never received anything. i guess i am not going to sweat it if you didnt get anything either. i guess we just show up???

clubber

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interviewing on 9/14 and they sent me this letter that basically confirmed my date and time of arrival and gave me a couple links about Pomona and how to get to the campus. Is this what you all got?

Last year they sent us a letter in the mail that confirmed the interview, gave us a parking pass, directions to the campus, and had the exact time of the interview along with the names of all the other interviewees on that day.

I would imagine they would do the same for you. Maybe it will come in a few weeks because after all, your interviews aren't for another 2 months. As I recall, this confirmation didn't come until 2 weeks before my interview.

I'm interviewing on 14 or 16th. I don't remember off top of my head. When I called the lady, she told me that she will send me a confirmation e-mail. I did recieve that confirmation e-mail the next day.