WesternU DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTbabe7

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have an interview coming up at WesternU. If anyone can provide any information on their interview process, that would be great. Anyone who has already interviewed there, what kind of questions did they ask? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I have an interview coming up at WesternU. If anyone can provide any information on their interview process, that would be great. Anyone who has already interviewed there, what kind of questions did they ask? Thank you!
Hi! I have my interview this Thursday! I’m excited but nervous too! Have you already had yours?

What day is your interview? Mine is Wednesday. From what I heard it's a 4 hour day. 2 15 minute interviews, an essay, and then q & a, and I think a financial aid presentation. The questions are pretty typical from what I hear, nothing out of the ordinary

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is Feb 6! I was rereading the overviews and the say interviewers will not have seen your application. Is this a good thing?

I've been reviewing interview questions and answering as if they're familiar with my application.

Hi! I have my interview this Thursday! I’m excited but nervous too! Have you already had yours?

Sorry for the late response! I did already interview and received my acceptance into the program yesterday!!!! :) I honestly did not think my interview went amazing so don’t stress! Just be yourself and the rest will workout

Sorry for the late response! I did already interview and received my acceptance into the program yesterday!!!! :) I honestly did not think my interview went amazing so don’t stress! Just be yourself and the rest will workout
Congrats! Is there anything you can share about the interview questions or writing sample? Perhaps the duration of the writing sample?