WesternU interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KolaNuts

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just looking for some feedback regarding interviews at WesternU. How did they go? What did you like/dislike about the school? And for those who chose to go to Western, what made you decide on attending that school?

I ask because I've been accepted to Pacific :)soexcited: still can't believe it!) but I have an interview coming up at Western. Pacific was my number one choice and I think I'm pretty set on going there. My dad wants me to go check it out just to know for sure but I'm starting to think I might want to cancel my interview with Western...just want to hear some feedback from you guys before I make a decision.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

Just looking for some feedback regarding interviews at WesternU. How did they go? What did you like/dislike about the school? And for those who chose to go to Western, what made you decide on attending that school?

I ask because I've been accepted to Pacific :)soexcited: still can't believe it!) but I have an interview coming up at Western. Pacific was my number one choice and I think I'm pretty set on going there. My dad wants me to go check it out just to know for sure but I'm starting to think I might want to cancel my interview with Western...just want to hear some feedback from you guys before I make a decision.

Thanks!

I think it's definitely worth checking out. I was very impressed by their interview day. Actually, both times I visited, I was very impressed. There are a lot of people who seem to be anti-Western (I posted a thread recently, so check that out), but I honestly think it's because they haven't seen it for themselves. It would be beneficial for you to form your own opinion :)

Congrats on your acceptance to PUCO!

You should definitely go to Western for your interview since you might end up liking it more than Pacific. I know you said Pacific was your #1 choice, but you don't want to have any regrets or doubts about picking the right school. Good luck with your choice!