WesternU MSMS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mfrey28

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Every time I try to access the previous colleges attended in the application, I encounter this error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /pls/live8/bwskapcl.P_DispAppPrvCollege was not found on this server.
Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Server at banapps.westernu.edu Port 4443

This happens on both my Mac and PC. Is anyone else getting this error message?

Members don't see this ad.

Every time I try to access the previous colleges attended in the application, I encounter this error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /pls/live8/bwskapcl.P_DispAppPrvCollege was not found on this server.
Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Server at banapps.westernu.edu Port 4443

This happens on both my Mac and PC. Is anyone else getting this error message?
No, I submitted my application with no problems. I hope this was resolved! Have you finished applying already?

It actually turned out to be an error on my part and luckily everything was resolved quickly. All of my application materials were received by 1/18 so now I'm just waiting and hoping to get an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)