WesternU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CharlieXray

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else looking for love from WesternU for the Class of 2010? Love the PBL and reverance for life philosophy.

Members don't see this ad.

CharlieXray said:
Anyone else looking for love from WesternU for the Class of 2010? Love the PBL and reverance for life philosophy.
Good Luck....only a little more than one more week for you to wait!
I am a third year at Western now so if you have any questions let me know ;)

I'm with you, lookin for love at Western! March 15th is still way too far away!! The waiting is killing me!! Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my letter from Western today and I am on the alternate list, which is fine because I was not going to go there anyway. I guess I am not meant to stay in California. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

I got my letter today (3/18) that I'm on the alternate list. I'm in PA. MORE WAITING!!

--Tracy

traxomatic said:
I got my letter today (3/18) that I'm on the alternate list. I'm in PA. MORE WAITING!!

--Tracy
Hey! I got my alternate letter the same day. I even actually chased down our mailman March 18th and opened the letter right on the street in FRONT of the mailman. He must have thought I was wierd because he asked me to show him my license before giving me the letter! Anyway, Western is my 1st choice and apparently they said there's really nothing you can do to increase your chances of being pulled from the list. Which sucks. Oh well. As it comes. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully all you people who DON'T want Western will decline your acceptances!!!!