WF on transcript

Started by canjosh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

canjosh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a WF on my transcript for college algebra. I retook and got an A. Is the WF considered an F for AMCAS purposes, or is it seen as withdrawal?
 
It is an F according to AMCAS - I had one too, in Biology from my "nonserious" college days. I also retook years later and got an A. Sucks. Anyway, I got in to medical school, so don't fret. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I'm a non-science major, so this F from a long time ago is killing my BCPM GPA. Frustrating...