WFU email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from Wake Forest saying something to the effect of "We got your AMCAS, we'll let you know when we do anything further with it."

Has anyone else gotten this email, or is this Wake's way of saying "thanks but no thanks"?

Members don't see this ad.

i did not apply. but ouch. perhaps they just send
out a poorly constructed email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Finney--

I'm hoping it's a poorly constructed email! Maybe a pre-secondary rejection is a kindness by saving me the secondary fee! But I hope it's just the standard email they send to everyone...:rolleyes:

I got it too. I don't think it's anything to worry about. If it was a rejection, I think they'd make it more clear. :D It is very cryptic though...

I think I remember (from two years ago, so maybe this has changed) that Wake sends secondaries to everyone. And I remember the Wake secondary to be relatively easy, i.e.-no essay. I think they're just trying to be polite and trying to keep you posted about what's going on.

Did they include about 900 names in the "to" field so you can see who else is applying, like a certain other medical school has done <cough...Sinai...cough>?