what a surprise, and help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erbs8908

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was a pre-dent student gone pre-podiatry. i submitted my application just yesterday and got a call today from the director of admissions from NYCPM and an interview invite from samuel merrit!! it all seems too easy and my stats arent very good other then my BCP gpa. will there be a demand for podiatrists in the future and how many schools were there in the past? will there be a shortage?

Members don't see this ad.

erbs8908 said:
i was a pre-dent student gone pre-podiatry. i submitted my application just yesterday and got a call today from the director of admissions from NYCPM and an interview invite from samuel merrit!! it all seems too easy and my stats arent very good other then my BCP gpa. will there be a demand for podiatrists in the future and how many schools were there in the past? will there be a shortage?

ignore my stats below, those are my dental stats

erbs8908 said:
ignore my stats below, those are my dental stats

Hi Erbs8908,

I thought you looked familiar... I'm predent right now but my wife is a 3rd year podiatric student. If you have any questions about podiatry, PM me. If it weren't for my love of Dentistry, I would probably go the Podiatric route! It's a great field... ;)