What about 2006 Version Of dental Decks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psilfa

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How different are the 2004 version to the 2006 version of the dental decks are they more actualized are they the way to go ?

If anyone has info please drop bye and leave opinion.
and if there is anyone that has question that have been listed since 2001 please share that info

Members don't see this ad.

psilfa said:
How different are the 2004 version to the 2006 version of the dental decks are they more actualized are they the way to go ?

If anyone has info please drop bye and leave opinion.
and if there is anyone that has question that have been listed since 2001 please share that info
2006 decks dental anatomy is more diagram orinted and anatmomy diagrams have been added if u want to stand in this competitive exams according to me v need 2006 decks also

RocknSun said:
2006 decks dental anatomy is more diagram orinted and anatmomy diagrams have been added if u want to stand in this competitive exams according to me v need 2006 decks also

Thanks for the info. I am thinking of getting the 2006 version

What about questions from past exams , If interested I can Get you A DVD of NBDE 2

;)

psilfa said:
Thanks for the info. I am thinking of getting the 2006 version

What about questions from past exams , If interested I can Get you A DVD of NBDE 2

;)
hi do u the released 2005 papers

Members don't see this ad :)
RocknSun said:
hi do u the released 2005 papers

No I dont I would Like to recieve anything you have to share contact me directly.

;)