What about a job?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

volleywallyMD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for advise. I am about half way through my UG and I am about to change employers. I know shadowing and research is important and I'm getting into that but my question is in regards to my job. Any advise on whether I should get a job in the medical field and take a pay cut to gain experience or should I get another job that still pays well, even if its not in the medical field and still just make sure I shadow? Looking for any advise🙂