What about the best admissions staffs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Great thread :thumbup: It is good to see some positive feedback/experiences about the admissions process. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Wake Forest Universtiy School of Medicine! I've never met a set of nicer people than that.

Yet another vote for the UMich staff. They were head and shoulders above all other schools in keeping us informed (maybe we should have a U-M Chat next monday on this very topic :smuggrin: ), and I've never felt pursued by a med school more than I have by UMich. Rather than begging for an acceptance, they send you letters and updates and emails etc. Although WashU did send a pen and a fun letter...

Members don't see this ad :)
One more vote for Penn State. They've got some amazing people down there... Must be all that chocolate.

Penn State. ...Amber might be the friendliest person in the world, hands down.

Erica Black at Emory, Ellen Rosenblum at Case, JoVan Kearse at Vandy, and Lisa Wick at Pitt are absolutely some of the nicest, most efficient, enthusiastic admissions support staff I've met.

I third (fourth? fifth?) the vote for Michigan, for all the reasons listed. They really know how to make you feel loved. Honestly, none of the schools I interviewed at had a bad admissions staff... although some of the schools that didn't interview me were not so nice about it. But maybe I'm just being bitter.

Ditto! But everyone in the admission offices at Emory & Case were awesome!:D

Penn State, no questions asked!!

RWJ-UMDNJ have always been unbelievably nice to me. as have the Georgetown financial aid office when i call them like 3x a week to ask really stupid questions :thumbup:

I think UNECOM's got a great admissions staff!! Very friendly people who'll go out of their way to help you.

Just got back from a trip to good ol' Hershey PA for an interview at Penn State, and I have to add my vote for Penn State's as the nicest and most accommodating admissions staff/office (especially Amber). Loyola was pretty nice also.

All the admissions staff were very nice on interview day but RWJ was the best to me. They gave me a ride to the other campus and back!

Out of the interview day, I would say the AECOM's staff has been great at keeping me updated with the school and sending me stuff. They actually make me FEEL wanted. :thumbup: