What advice would you give?

Started by FutureMD!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureMD!

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All!!! I'm a Junior in Undergrad, and I am planning on entering the application process probably sometime in the next year. I am extremely interested in Anesthesiology and would love your input. I'm guessing you guys would be able to answer my questions the best considering that most of you are getting ready to make this your entire life. With that said what do you have to say about:
1. The type of Med school you would choose knowing what you do now?
2. What practical advice would you give someone about thinking about Anesthesiology now?
3. Anything else I should know?
Thanks Guys!!!!!!