What am I doing wrong?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anselmian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been studying for about a month and a half now for my test on June 9th. I started off by watching Chad's videos which were nice refreshers for gen and organic chem. During this time I also read through and took notes on Cliffs Bio 3rd edition which was a nice refresher for bio.

I've gone through the destroyer for Organic twice now, once for gen chem, and once for bio. I am in the process of going through the destroyer again for all three subjects... Now comes the part that worries me...

A took my first Bootcamp tests and received scores of:

Bio 19
GChem 18
Ochem 16

Between then and today I went through the first third of the destroyer again for each subject, and today my scores were:

Bio 17
GChem 17
OChem 20

I just don't understand why Bio and Gen chem would have dropped, and my biggest fear is that all of the stress and missed time with my family won't pay off, and I'll have to go through this hell all over again.

Between now and June 9th I plan to go through the Qvault bio tests, take the last three bootcamp tests, and finish going though the destroyer again completely. Does anyone have advice? Anything I should change?

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone says that Chad's quizzes and DAT Bootcamp are a good representation of what they will ask you on the real thing. "Separation is in preparation." I would go over any concepts that you missed on those practice tests. If you put your time into studying and understand the concepts, I think you should be fine. I am also studying for my DATs so I'm on the same boat. Good luck!