what am i looking for?

Started by cotinara
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cotinara

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I was just wondering what should I be looking at when looking at dental schools? Is there something that should be a must or nice to have in a school? I mean other than location what else there is? hope you guys could help. later
 
How about a dental school that doesn't actively seek to weed people out once they're enrolled at the school.
 
jdude said:
How about a dental school that doesn't actively seek to weed people out once they're enrolled at the school.

I don't think any accredited dental school in the US does such a thing, unless you constantly fail your classes.
 
Look at prices and board passing rates. That's about all that kinda really matters.