What are good pharmacy schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hosstheboss

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I live in New York State and would like to get into a pharmacy school in the area. I just graduated with a B.S. in Biochemistry with a G.P.A. of 3.40; I messed up in the early years of college. I just took the PCAT in June and got in the 95th percentile. I also work in the pharmacy at the local eckerd's. I did some research and the schools in the area are Wegman's school of pharmacy, Albany, Buffalo, and some place in Long Island. I also read about a school called LECOM I'm interested in. Are these schools good and do I have a realistic chance. Also, are there any other schools I should consider. I have all the prereqs I've seen so far except mircobio, speech and the 1st half of A and P, which I am taking in the fall. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.