What are good scores for optometry school?

Started by aoi409
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aoi409

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are my stats okay? I think they are good enough to send my application in as is, but should I be trying to try for better?
BS. Bio
GPA- 3.5
OAT Scores:
AA 320
TS 320

I also have many hours as an OD tech and shadowed many types of doctors. I plan to work and shadow more. I also have done student research and was published
 
Last edited:
PCO, NECO, ICO, MCPHS, and Midwestern mostly. Im close to the SUNY school so I'll throw that one in for fun but I dont have high hopes for that
As long as your interview works out to your favor, there will be no problem with any acceptance to the schools listed from what I have read from the class of 2025 acceptance ! ! !