What are my chances? Am I applying too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rnb2470

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! After reading other posts I am genuinely scared that I might be late to submit apps. I am planning to submit my apps in the next two days and I have a 22AA and a 3.66 GPA. I was a little late in submitting them ASAP because I didn't receive my letters of recommendations on time. Any advice/suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! After reading other posts I am genuinely scared that I might be late to submit apps. I am planning to submit my apps in the next two days and I have a 22AA and a 3.66 GPA. I was a little late in submitting them ASAP because I didn't receive my letters of recommendations on time. Any advice/suggestions?
dontworryaboutit

Reactions: 1 users
you're gonna be alright, apps have only been open for 2 months, they're still technically open until December-February depending on the school. Get them in and relax and enjoy the rest of the summer!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You are late, but there is nothing you can do about it now. Don't worry and just see what happens. Everything will work out like it should

Reactions: 1 users
I just submitted them so we will see what happens. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: 1 user