What are my chances at this list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whitestripes

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Student at a UC, 3.72 overall, 3.67 science, 37 MCAT (13 V, 13 P, 11 B). I have decent ECs, but nothing exceptionally mind blowing.

Emory University
New York University
University of California--Los Angeles
University of California--San Diego
University of Chicago
University of California--San Francisco
Northwestern University
Columbia University
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Albert Einstein
Tufts University
University of California--Davis
University of Southern California
University of California--Irvine
Boston University
Case Western Reserve University
Saint Louis University
Pennsylvania State University
University of Maryland
Georgetown University
Virginia Commonwealth University
Jefferson Medical College
Drexel University
Albany Medical College
University of Illinois
New York Medical College
George Washington University

What do you think about my preliminary list?
 
Well, if you don't get in, I'm kind of screwed (similar stats).

So I hope you do.