What are my chances/how is the school list??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piddy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Date of submission: Mid/Late June
Overall GPA: 3.47
Science GPA: 3.48
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA: 3.41
DAT score (include AA and all sections): AA:24 TS:22 Bio: 21 GC: 26 OC: 23 PAT:19 RC:24 QR:27
State of Residence: AR

Major: Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology
Minor: Predictive Health
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No

Shadowing Experience: 120 total hours; like 70ish with a general dentist, everything else: endo, pediatrics, ortho, perio
Volunteering Experience: Around 300ish hours ; 150 at two hospital emergency rooms, About 100 during a fall break trip, everything else at mental health center for youth, farm, homeless center
Employment: Tutor for several tutoring services, around 300 hours total
Research: Over 800 hours with 2 different labs, 2 publications as co-author and have one more publication soon
Other Extracurriculars: VP of university Pre-dent society, Chair positions on two other health-related organizations, writer for the university paper
Relevant Honors or Awards: Research fellowship
LOR type and strength: Committee letter (has two science professors and 2 PIs, one of the PIs is also a science professor but never taught me) and from a dentist, both are pretty strong
Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere: I had a 3.2 gpa in my freshman year in college (transition was pretty hard for me from high school), but trended upwards in all my semesters afterwards
School list:
Tufts
Columbia
Temple
NYU
Boston
UPenn
Case Western
Creighton
UMich
Tennessee
LSU
Oklahoma
Louisville
USC
Maybe: UAB, Texas schools

Any insight would help, thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I would remove the Texas schools, it's a waste of money. Even if you had a 4.0 and a 24AA it would still be tough. Since you're OOS.

I would remove the Texas schools, it's a waste of money. Even if you had a 4.0 and a 24AA it would still be tough. Since you're OOS.
Okay thanks. I think theres one texas school that gives one Arkansas resident a spot in their class. Ill check it though

Members don't see this ad :)