What are my chances in my current state?

Started by deleted936320
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted936320

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GPA ~ 3.3
Graduating in a week
OAT 290AA/270TS

On alternative list: PUCO (#32 I believe), and CCO
On standby: PCO
On hold: ICO (for spring grades)

The OAT really killed me this cycle. I have four schools that I am waiting to hear back from. ICO really loved me and I went from almost being rejected to going on hold (thanks to my interviewer). PCO i’m on standby. Pacific I probably won’t get into since I’m so high up on the list. CCO I have no idea

What are my chances I get into Optometry school this cycle? PCO/ICO are my top.

My GPA / grades are good this semester / were last semester too. It just sucks how much they take into account the OAT. I have over 800 hours experience, 4 LORs (3 ODs), etc
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GPA ~ 3.3
Graduating in a week
OAT 290AA/270TS

On alternative list: PUCO (#32 I believe), and CCO
On standby: PCO
On hold: ICO (for spring grades)

The OAT really killed me this cycle. I have four schools that I am waiting to hear back from. ICO really loved me and I went from almost being rejected to going on hold (thanks to my interviewer). PCO i’m on standby. Pacific I probably won’t get into since I’m so high up on the list. CCO I have no idea

What are my chances I get into Optometry school this cycle? PCO/ICO are my top.

My GPA / grades are good this semester / were last semester too. It just sucks how much they take into account the OAT. I have over 800 hours experience, 4 LORs (3 ODs), etc

I think ICO has around 5-10 seats left just by looking at the fb group