What are my chances SDN'ers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrenchyM.D/D.O

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!! So I graduated with a BA from Umass with a 3.38 GPA and a 3.31 sGPA. MCAT: 28
bilingual (French)
URM and a MA resident
English 1: A
English 2: A-
Bio 1/lab : B+/B+
Bio 2/lab: A-/B+
Microbiology: B+
A&P: B+
Chem 1/lab: A/B+
Chem 2/lab: C+/A
Orgo 1/lab: C/B+
Orgo 2/ lab: A-/A-
Physics 1/lab: B+/C-
Physics 2/lab: B-/C
Pre-calc: A
Calc 1: A
Stats: A
Will those C's keep me out of medical school?
I have volunteered at a Nursing home,worked as a surgical tech, and worked other non healthcare related jobs throughout my entire academic carreer.
I have shadowed M.D's and D.O's
My letters of rec are very strong

The schools I am appying to:
Umass med
Really want Drexel. (My wife's family lives there)
Morehouse
Meharry
Howard
BU
NYMC
Albany
Loma Linda

Chance me please. Where else should I apply? Please specify if they would be reaches.

Members don't see this ad.

You're good. Check out LLU's abstinence policies.
Are you serious or is this a joke?
If it is the truth, it goes against what the Bible says. My father is a pastor so I just had to learn the Bible inside and out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you serious or is this a joke?
If it is the truth, it goes against what the Bible says. My father is a pastor so I just had to learn the Bible inside and out.
If you are referring to the abstinence policies, they are serious. Alcohol, drugs...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wait a minute...I assumed you were talking about sex. Just checked their website and i found this "Healthfulness. In keeping with its mission for health, all students at LLU agree to exclude alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drugs from their lives during their enrollment at the University or one of its extended campuses." Yeah...I am totally fine with that. Thank you gyngyn!!