So I have applied to DO schools in mid August and am still waiting for my verification. I took my first MCAT this July and got a shameful score of (7/8/8). I knew I could do a lot better so I retook the MCAT today (Sept 18). After taking it, I still feel that I did not give it my best shot. I have some sort of test syndrome where I am too calm during the test and run out of time. I hope that I can raise my 7 in the physics to higher, but I am not sure. I have done Kaplan, AAMC and GS tests with an average of 28. But I am not confident about today's exam. Here are my stats: MCAT: 23, retake (-/-/-) 3.7 GPA Molecular Biology Departmental Citation Award President's Award for Community Service Co-founded an international non profit organization 400 hours volunteer Over 200 hours of clinic 40+ hours shadowing MD letter of Rec Community College President's LOR Hosted DO club events such as MD/DO Panel, DO Talk Went to Osteopathic workshops CA resident I have applied to the 3 free schools at ATSU SOMA, TUCOM-NV, AZCOM. Where else do I have a shot with my records. Also, if I do not get above 27, should I retake MCAT in January? Will I still be able to update the medschools with my MCAT score and stand in for this cycle?