What are my chances?

Started by kroekerh2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kroekerh2

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Overall I have good marks.
3.80 GPA
360 OAT
But i am a third year and a Canadian Resident
I have 44 hours of unpaid observation and a bunch of volunteering at various organizations.

I am applying to IUSO, NOVA, ICO and OSU.

Im not sure how much me not having my degree will hinder me. Anybody know? or can help me out?
 
Go ahead and try. I'd do it if I were you. I've met some less apt people who got into school without a degree. I'll bet you'll get 3/4 of them. Hope that's reassuring.
 
Are you applying to start this August? I feel you would need your degree by the time you start classes. Although, you should still call your schools of interest to make sure