Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had 5 pre-december interviews, rejected from one and was waitlisted at two schools on december 2nd. I sent a letter of intent to one school (actually my top choice so fingers crossed on this school) and a letter of interest to the other school I was waitlisted at but didn't hear anything today so I guess I wasn't considered for any spots that opened up from the dec 1st acceptance batch. This is my second time applying and I really am nervous that I won't get in to a school again. I don't know that I will be able to apply again for the upcoming cycle (due to financial constraints) =( I'm not sure what to do at this point. I haven't heard anything from the other 2 schools yet so I'm not sure if I'm waitlisted or if my application is still being considered.
I also had a pretty cruddy semester. I haven't released my academic update yet but only got a 3.0 GPA for this semester which is going to drastically lower my cumulative GPA.
Should I start looking into other options for a career at this point? Dentistry is my passion but unfortunately I'm just not in a position to keep applying or taking extra courses to try and boost my GPA.
I also had a pretty cruddy semester. I haven't released my academic update yet but only got a 3.0 GPA for this semester which is going to drastically lower my cumulative GPA.
Should I start looking into other options for a career at this point? Dentistry is my passion but unfortunately I'm just not in a position to keep applying or taking extra courses to try and boost my GPA.