What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Who here has had enough of these bulls*it threads?

• Total voters

sethco

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haha, made you look.

Seriously though, haven't we had enough of these threads lately? Your situation is not unique. Just apply to as many programs as you need to feel comfortable and see what happens (if you feel the need to start another "what are my chances?" thread after reading this, apply to at least 50 programs). Nobody here can give you a realistic assessment of YOUR actual chances of matching.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi guys I'm a mediocre DO applicant what are my chances at Hopkins thanks

Reactions: 1 users
Might be helpful for an admin to create an official "what are my chances" thread. Then members who would like to contribute can and others can avoid the thread if they choose to do so. As a medical student myself I think there is value in being able to read through WAMC threads, but can understand why they would be frustrating to some as well.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What are my chances of passing that advanced PTeExam??? Any body took it today?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys I'm a mediocre DO applicant what are my chances at Hopkins thanks

Seriously, though, the WAMC are getting out of hand. One or two every few days is ok I guess but this is ridiculous.

Also last I checked there are, in fact, programs outside of California. Or maybe not, I’m just a dumb east coaster!